Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Supplies to Be Offered

My co-worker keeps telling me to sell supplies.  She is a lampworker and sells a fair amount of beads each month to supplement her income.  During show season it was hard to think about making supplies.  But, the shows are over for the year and I'm wanting to develop some new items for next year.  I will be putting up some new supplies in the coming weeks.  Here are a few pieces that have been sitting on my bench for some time.  Maybe someone can come up with what to put in them...

These are copper clay bezel cups.  They are all available on my Etsy shop.  Fill them up with your favorite materials for a unique one-of-a-kind design...

A little victorian, a little steampunk.  Do you have some vintage photos and lace?  This one would be perfect...




No comments:

Post a Comment