Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our Economy and Perception

If you missed me at my last show, there are new listings in my Etsy shop.  I know, I know!  I said Etsy was taking the back burner.  I've had a little bit of time to reconsider.  Sales at the show were a little flat.  Everyone is worried about the economy.  Unfortunately, the state of the economy is meerly a perception - holding onto our money only makes it worse.  The rich are not getting richer.  The middle class are getting poorer, and the poor are in a real pickle!  We need to spend money to stimulate the economy.  We need to think abundance!  We need to help each other!

As my little way of helping, I am offering free shipping on all purchase through my Etsy shop between now and December 31st.  You'll find all kinds of new earrings and a few necklaces- great gifts under $100.  As an added bonus, if you make a purchase between now and Midnight Monday evening (PST) and mention my blog in your "notes to seller," I'll give you an additional 15% off.   

Here's a sneak peak of what's available...






Times like these make us thankful for the people in our lives and for the experiences we've been fortunate enough to have.  We need to trust that we will get through this.  Maybe our lives will change a bit.  That's not a bad thing.  Hopefully, our priorities will change.  Maybe we'll all think a bit more creatively.  Hopefully, we will be more caring and considerate, love a little more and be a little less selfish.  That's my hope anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment