Saturday, November 12, 2011

New to the Gallery Scene

Well, my husband and I embarked on an early journey today.  We took an early ferry over to Port Townsend, WA, to meet Anna.  She's the owner of Artisans on Taylor - a fun little gallery on the main drag in PT.  We had stopped in back in September and I really got a good feeling about it.  So, I popped her an email this week and met with her today.  She took a bunch of my jewelry, which she loved!!!  It is so gratifying to have people love what you do and to love doing it.  I'm bubbling over with happiness!!!

I'm hoping to have a Whidbey Island local soon for my followers here and something in the Seattle area as well.  Christmas is coming and I want you all to be able to find unique and inspiring jewelry for your friends and loved ones!

Etsy is a nice venue if you have a loyal online following, but it's hard to be found otherwise.  I find that people really like to touch and feel quality jewelry.  I know I do.  So, I'm keeping my Etsy store for now, but it's not my main focus these days.  With the full-time job and jewelry designing nights and weekends, life is pretty full.  Taking pictures of everything and listing is time consuming.  Please, let me know if you want or need something special that you don't see there or on my website.  With a little bit of lead time, I am sure I can accommodate you.

My next show will be this coming weekend - The Fall Best of the Northwest Show.  I will be upstairs, in booth P2 (at the far end of the second isle when you have your back to the wine tasting area).  It would be great to visit with you and help you with your holiday shopping needs.  Let me know what I can do to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment