Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!

I was lamenting having creative block. My husband has been cranking out water color tryptichs and various other wonders and I am just sitting here on the internet, browsing, hoping for inspiration. So, I broke from my computer and went to the bookcase to see if any wonderous little tidbits could be found. I came across a book I acquired many years ago and never read (like many of my books). It is called "The Artist's Way." Dare I say, this is my New Year's Resolution... to actually read and put this into practice. It's time! There's so much blocked creativity just screaming to come out, but the lock is obscured and who the heck knows where the key got to???

Happy New Year to you all!

2 comments:

  1. read the artist's way a number of years ago when it was suggested to me by someone as I was starting out on an artistic endevour - I didn't do the exercises as outlined but it did help to push me in the right direction...now that I think of it, perhaps I should revisit that book!
    happy new year tammi!
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Amy - happy new year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete