Sunday, October 30, 2011

New Website Afoot

Thanks to a wonderful little website called Weebly.com I am now up and running on the web with my very own website.  Please check it out.  I have links to my Etsy store and my blog, galleries and a page about how I got started creating in metal clay.

I've been working on my website for about a week now - trying to squeeze it in with jewelry making.  My next show is in a couple of weeks -The Best of the Northwest.  It's always fun to juggle lots of activities, jam packing every evening and weekend with business stuff, but I am a last minute annie.

I've got new pieces coming out of the kiln - several bird houses in fine silver, more pressed leaf pendants and some fun little dragonfly wings for sweet little dangle earrings.  Check back in the coming days to see what I'm up to.  A batch of copper and bronze will be going in the kiln tonight, filled with new ideas.  I can't wait to share.

Here's one of my latest bird houses...

 



One of my co-workers thinks it looks like a fairy house.  That's what I love about art - it's all up to interpretation!

No comments:

Post a Comment