Saturday, July 16, 2011

Creative Alchemy

A friend sent me this quote...

Awareness is the greatest alchemy there is. Just go on becoming more and more aware, and you will find your life changing for the better in every possible dimension. It will bring great fulfillment. Osho

If you watched the video from my previous post, you'll understand how this becomes more significant. To be creative is to be aware - aware of the creative muse, aware of the flow. There are so many days I don't feel the flow of ideas, but I go to my bench and start working - playing with the clay. Ideas come. Have I met the creative muse. I think so. Other artists have said that you have to exercise the creative muscle. I agree. It's like meditation. The more you practice it, the easier it is to get into the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment