Friday, June 3, 2011

Little Creative Flow

As you can probably imagine from my last post, I have little creative flow these days. This last week I have been making hoops for my best selling earrings. Eighty-four hoops later... still no creative flow. I am trying to come up with a piece for the Etsy Metal Clay Heads challenge. The theme is mystery and the technique is hinges. Ideas try to pop into my head, but they are never quite formed. This is a very long dry spell. I am beginning to think that my creative muscle only works in crisis mode! Oh my! So much to do, too much time???

On another note, nature has provided me with some wonderous viewing of late... Here is a pic of the cutest little fawn on my sad little patio:


The saddest thing of all is that my hands are hurting way too much to do any gardening. The weeds are almost as tall as me and there is nothing I can do about it! The good news... they don't hurt to roll out out clay!

No comments:

Post a Comment