Monday, September 27, 2010

Studio Tour Wrap Up

The tour was fantastic from the other side. This was my first time opening my studio, inviting people to see what I make and where I make it. I met a bunch of interesting people from all over. There were people here from California, Oregon, Maine, all parts of Washington and Tokyo, Japan. I met lots of other artists, including a couple of my neighbors. It was fun to meet other jewelry artists as well as photographers and sculptors. We are blessed with an abundance of artists on Whidbey Island. It's a special place, with lots of creative energy.

If you missed the tour, we will be having an open house/open studio tour on November 11th and 12th from 4-9pm and November 13th from noon until 5pm. We look forward to seeing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment