Monday, September 14, 2015

What's New at My Brown Wren

What's new?  Tons and not much, all at the same time...

Back in April I made the decision to go back to full-time employment as an optician.  It was a difficult decision, but it's necessary for right now.  It's been great working with people again.  I was beginning to feel pretty isolated - even in the group studio setting at Blueschool Arts.  The down side is that I don't get to my studio as much as I would like, and getting ready for a show can be pretty exhausting after working a full day.  It's almost been 5 months since I made the transition.  I'm hoping to find some balance now that the Studio Tour is over and we've gotten our taxes out of the way. 

Now, I'm working on a super fun project that I think will change the future of how I teach my classes.  I can't tell you much of anything about it yet.  It's TOP SECRET.  Sign up for my newsletter to be the first to know about this really cool project that I'm embarking on.

For now, I leave you with some pics of the fun pieces I created for the studio tour this year...




No comments:

Post a Comment