Wednesday, October 3, 2012

So Much Going On...

There is so much going on right now.  The Whidbey Island Open Studio Tour is this Saturday, October 6th and 7th from 10-5.  It would be great to see you then.  My home/studio will be open on those days.  This is a great opportunity to see where I create all of my little lovelies. 

If you are unable to attend the Studio Tour, I will also be participating in a trunk show at the Hanson Scott Gallery in Seattle on Saturday, October 27th.  This is a one-day event, from 1-5pm.  One of my fellow Whidbey Island artists, Zia Gipson, will also be there.  She will have her lovely scarfs available to try on and purchase.  I will have a selection of earrings and necklaces, as well as a large selection of charms for you to make your own necklaces. There will be matching earrings available as well.

November 2nd will be the opening of a very special show at the Mukilteo Art and Frame shop in Mukilteo, WA.  The theme of this show is trees, and nine artists, including yours truly, will be showing their work.  I am very excited to be invited to this show!  Here is a sneak peak at one of the pieces at the show.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Vickie. It is part of a new series I am making for a show at Mukilteo Art and Frame that takes place during the months of November and December.

    ReplyDelete