Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rings in Progress

Since finishing Kate McKinnon's dvd last weekend, I've been ruminating about rings. I had to wait until today to really do much of anything about it. I ran out of clay after making the two lovelies last weekend. So, here's a pic of what's going on in my studio. Don't mind the mess - and oh boy is it messy!

Here's the view... Don't mind the shadow of my head. I used the flash - too lazy to get the lights. Frankly, there is just too much stuff on the work area right now.



The ring shanks that are embedded in metal clay are on the cup warmer drying...



These pieces with wires embedded are the tops or parts of the tops. There are also a bunch of circles and flowers that will eventually become bead caps. It doesn't look like much right now though...

No comments:

Post a Comment