Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stepping It Up A Notch

Yes, I'm stepping things up a notch. My kiln will be here in 2-4 weeks. Oooooooo! My metal clay will be here Monday, as well as some delightful gems. I can hardly wait. Today, I made hoops - tons of them. I've been accepted into a lightly juried arts and crafts walk at the Masonic Temple in Mukilteo on April 17th. This will be my first fair since my kids were little. I am very excited to pull all my ideas together to make a fun and somewhat vintage looking booth for this and upcoming shows. I can't wait to share pictures with you. They're coming real soon. I've applied for two other shows and haven't heard anything yet. Also, there is an annual open studio tour here on the island that I am considering. It's in September. It's all very exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment