Tuesday, March 2, 2010

so many thoughts... so many questions???

Life changes so quickly - in the blink of an eye. Just a month ago I thought I knew what I was doing and where I was going. Now, I'm not so sure. I had a brief healing today with a Reiki friend and she told me that I had two angels with me. They are there to help - I just need to ask. When you think you are in control and you realize that you really aren't it seems nice to give it all up to the angels. I forget sometimes that there is a higher order to things, beyond my comprehension. It's hard sometimes to mesh one's goals with the bigger picture - what spirit has in order for us.

My body is so broken right now trying to do it all, and my head isn't far behind. I know that I can't get it all done. I go home at night completely spent, wanting to keep up the pace, faced with a dirty house. My house is a mirror for what's going on in my life right now. I can't keep up with it all, nor do I want to. It's time to give it up. What a scary thought! What will it all look like? What will stay and what will go?

I spent half of my weekend in a continuing education program for my two certifications. It was great. I got a lot out of it - thoroughly enjoyed it. The other half of the weekend was spent making jewelry. What a blast! I finally got over my fear of the torch. I got it lit by myself. The hubbie wasn't here to help. I made a bunch of ball end headpins and several pair of hoops for my new hoopla earrings. It makes me want to do more - but I'm spent! Angels - HELP!!!!

Hoopla One

No comments:

Post a Comment